12 December, 5:30 pm at the Holy Trinity Parish House: the Oxford Museum 50th Anniversary Holiday Celebration for all members and guests. RSVP at 410-226-0191
Picket Fence Ornaments will be on sale at the Treasure Chest and Mystery Loves Company as of 21November! Stop by!
Latitude 38 will be closed Thanksgiving Day
Toys for Tots – won’t you please stop by the OCC and donate a new, unwrapped toy in the Holiday Spirit?
Events At A Glance – remaining 2014 dates for your calendar!
- 28 November: Thanksgiving at the Robert Morris Inn serving between 12 noon and 8 pm. Please call for reservations: 410-226-5111
- 5 – 7 December: Christmas on the Creek (flyer posted under special events)
- 07 December: Have you been naughty or nice? Breakfast with Santa at the Oxford Fire House – arriving at 8:30 am! Don’t be late!
- 12 Dec – Oxford Museum member and guest holiday mixer
- 13 December: Robert Morris Inn: Chapel Country Creamery Pairing Dinner: Call for reservations/pricing and meet the owners of this iconic creamery producing amazing artisanal cheeses right here in Maryland. Four course dinner with country wines to match.
- 13 December – at St. Paul’s Church of Oxford: First Wesleyan Church Choir of Easton, 6pm
- 17 December: Pot Luck Holiday Dinner at the OCC – sign up for a dish and RSVP!
- 19 December: at St. Paul’s Church of Oxford: Tidewater Singers a cappella, 7:30 pm
- 20 December: Caroling in the Town Park at 5:15 pm – refreshments to follow at the Oxford Museum. Bring your flashlights!
- 25 December: Christmas Day at the Robert Morris Inn: Serving between 12 noon and 3 pm; enjoy the same great menu wherever your mode takes you. Please call for reservations and pricing.
Events At A Glance – upcoming 2015 spring dates for your calendar!
- 11 January: Firehouse Breakfast: 8-11 am; served by our own firefighters
- 08 February: Firehouse Breakfast 8-11 am
- 21 February: Rummage Sale: 9-12 noon (drop off 9-4 on 20 Feb)
- 08 March: Firehouse Breakfast: 8-11 am
- 13 March: Ladies Auxiliary Card Party (call 410-226-5266 for reservations!)
- ?? April: Ferry Opens for the 2015 Season
- 11 April: Antiques and Uniques Sale at the Fire Hall: 10 am – 2pm
- 12 April: Firehouse Breakfast 8-11 am
- 25 April: Oxford Day!!! Parade starts at 11 am. More details to come!
- 10 May: Mother’s Day Firehouse Breakfast 8-11 am
- 23 May: 11 am – Historic Walking Tour of Oxford (Flyer pending under special events)
- 06 June: Rummage Sale: 9 – 12 noon. (Drop off 9-4 on 5 June)
- 07 June: 11 am – Historic Walking Tour of Oxford (flyer pending under special events)
- 07 Sep: Labor Day Piga-Figa-Licious – 12 noon – 2:30 pm