What’s NEW: New layout coming for our calendar!
Last week for Soliciting Artists for the Oxford Picket Fences 2015!
Every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., OCC hosts an open art studio in our arts & crafts classroom. Artists bring their own materials to work on their projects in the company of other artists. There is no charge, but donations are appreciated.
Monday – Wednesday – Friday 0900-1100 Free — Enjoy a cup of coffee with your Oxford neighbors and Friends at the OCC
LIKE us on FACEBOOK – see link on this page! Keep up to date on daily postings!
Events At A Glance – upcoming February 2015 dates for your calendar! (Go to the Calendar to see additional information on these events!)
- 08 February: Firehouse Breakfast, 8-11 am
- 12 February: American Spiritual Ensemble: 7pm, Church of the Holy Trinity. Free offering; donations at the door – 410-226-5134
- 12 February: Combsberry Book Club Kick off meeting at the 1730 Waterfront Inn; 5:30 pm. See calendar for more details!
- 21 February: Rummage Sale: 9-12 noon (drop off 9-4 on 20 Feb)
- 24 February: Mystery Loves Company presents : Lunch with Laura Lippman at the Robert Morris Inn in Oxford Feb 24 at noon. Laura will sign HUSH. Save the Date and RSVP for lunch and books at firstname.lastname@example.org