Soliciting Artists for the Oxford Picket Fences 2015! Pass the word!
LIKE us on FACEBOOK – see link on this page! Keep up to date on daily postings!
If you didn’t get one yet, Picket Fence Ornaments are on sale at the Treasure Chest and Mystery Loves Company as of 21 November! Stop by!
Toys for Tots – won’t you please stop by the OCC and donate a new, unwrapped toy in the Holiday Spirit?
Events At A Glance – remaining 2014 dates for your calendar!
- 13 December: Robert Morris Inn: Chapel Country Creamery Pairing Dinner: Call for reservations/pricing and meet the owners of this iconic creamery producing amazing artisanal cheeses right here in Maryland. Four course dinner with country wines to match.
- 13 December – at St. Paul’s Church of Oxford: First Wesleyan Church Choir of Easton, 6pm
- 17 December: Pot Luck Holiday Dinner at the OCC – sign up for a dish and RSVP!
- 19 December: at St. Paul’s Church of Oxford: Tidewater Singers a cappella, 7:30 pm
- 20 December: Caroling in the Town Park at 5:15 pm – refreshments to follow at the Oxford Museum. Bring your flashlights!
- 25 December: Christmas Day at the Robert Morris Inn: Serving between 12 noon and 3 pm; enjoy the same great menu wherever your mode takes you. Please call for reservations and pricing.
Events At A Glance – upcoming 2015 spring dates for your calendar! (Go to the Calendar to see additional information on these events!)
- 10 January: YOGA Basics with Suzie Hurley, 9:30 – 11 am; $18.00 per class – meet at the OCC!
- 11 January: Firehouse Breakfast: 8-11 am; served by our own firefighters
- 12 January: Drawing & Painting w/ Deborah Scales at the OCC: 0930 – 1130 ; 8 sessions for 120.00
- 12 January: Conversational Spanish on Tuesdays at the OCC for 6 weeks: $15.00 per class
- 17 January: YOGA Basics with Suzie Hurley, 9:30 – 11 am; $18.00 per class – classes held at the OCC
- 19 January: In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr: Volunteer to be a part of Habitat for Humanity for the day: Call OCC for more information!
- 22 January: How Newspapers covered the War of 1812 with Steven Goldman from 1030 – noon. Call 410-745-4941 to register.
- 24 January: Genealogy Workshop from 10 am to 3 pm at the OCC. Contact Ellen Anderson at 410-226-0191 for more information.
- 08 February: Firehouse Breakfast 8-11 am
- 21 February: Rummage Sale: 9-12 noon (drop off 9-4 on 20 Feb)
- 08 March: Firehouse Breakfast: 8-11 am
- 13 March: Ladies Auxiliary Card Party (call 410-226-5266 for reservations!)
- ?? April: Ferry Opens for the 2015 Season
- 11 April: Antiques and Uniques Sale at the Fire Hall: 10 am – 2pm
- 12 April: Firehouse Breakfast 8-11 am
- 25 April: Oxford Day!!! Parade starts at 11 am. More details to come!
- 10 May: Mother’s Day Firehouse Breakfast 8-11 am
- 23 May: 11 am – Historic Walking Tour of Oxford (Flyer pending under special events)
- 30 May: Steve Goldman Lecture at John Wesley Church, 11 am
- 06 June: Rummage Sale: 9 – 12 noon. (Drop off 9-4 on 5 June)
- 07 June: 11 am – Historic Walking Tour of Oxford (flyer pending under special events)
- 27 June: Pending Date: Cardboard Boat Races!
- 07 Sep: Labor Day Piga-Figa-Licious – 12 noon – 2:30 pm
- 10 Oct: Oxford Picket Fence Auction at the OCC! 4 – 6 pm