Dine - Dock - Dream - Discover
2014 Dates for Your Calendar
- March 30 One Man Show- PT Barnum at the Community Center
- March 30 Talbot County Restaurant Week begins!
- April 5 Antiques and Uniques Sale by OLA at the Fire House
- April 5 Scottish Highland Creamery opens for the Season
- April 11 Treasure Chest Opens for the Season
- April 17 The Masthead at Pier Street Opens for the season
- April 18 Oxford Ferry Opens for the Season
- April 19- Easter Sunday - Egg Hunt in the Park
- April 26, @ Mystery Loves Company (Oxford Day) 12-3pm St. Michaels Author Susan Reiss signs Sacred Silver and Awarding winning author G.M. Malliet signs Pagan Spring.
- April 26 Saturday- Oxford Day - see tenative events
- May 16-18 Fine Arts Festival at the Oxford Community Center
- May 31, 2-5pm @ Cutts and Case in Oxford Wayne Brown signs Eddie Cutts Sr. Mystery Loves Company Bookstore will be selling books for the event at the Boat Yard.
- Robert Morris Inn- Mark Salter’s Cookery Demonstration and Lunch Series continues Sat 22nd March, Sat 12th April, Sat 26th April
- June 21 -Cardboard Boatraces on The Strand
- July 3 -Fireworks off the Strand
- August 9-10 - Oxford Regatta, Tred Avon Yacht Club
- August 23-24- Heritage Regatta, Tred Avon Yacht Club
- September 14- Hammond Cup Regatta
More dates to be announced – for even more activities – visit the Calendar on this website.
More details for each event are listed in the Calendar section of this website!